Two days till St Nicholas Day – and YOU decide how WE fill your shoes! We draw 4×2 Tickets for one of the following events:
- Out Of Line Weekender “Dark’n’Electro Edition” 2020
- A concert of your choice of the “Living The Darkness” Tour feat Blutengel, Hocico, Chrom, Amduscia and [x]-Rx
- A concert of your choice of the “Persistent Illusions” Tour mit Ashbury Heights and Massive Ego
- A concert of your choice of the Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio Tour between 20th and 22nd February 2020
And this is how it works: You post a picture with your cleaned shoes with hashtag #OOLNikolaus till 6th of December 2020 11 am CET. We find the four most beautiful and the winner may pick two tickets for one of the events you see on the top!
Please take account of our terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Out Of Line Music GmbH is organizer of this competition, business location:
Seestr. 15, GER-12623 Berlin. Out Of Line Music GmbH organizes a competition on Out Of Line Music Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/outoflinemusic1995/ from
4th of December 2019 till 6th of December 2019 at 11 Uhr CET.
If this is a Facebook Contest, followed applies: All information are provided by Out Of Line Music GmbH only. Facebook is in no way associated with this contest and does not sponsor, support or organize this contest. There are no legal claims against Facebook.
If this is a Instagram Contest, followed applies: All information are provided by Out Of Line Music GmbH only. Instagram is in no way associated with this contest and does not sponsor, support or organize this contest. There are no legal claims against Instagram.
Object of Contest
(1) The Following prize is drawn:
Out Of Line Music GmbH draws 4×2 tickets (1×2 per winner) of events the winner can chose of: Out Of Line Weekender „Dark‘n‘Electro Edition“ 2020, a concert of the „Living The Darkness“ Tour, a concert of the „Persistent Illusions“ Tour or a concert of the band Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio on their tour between 20th and 22nd February 2020. A participant may participate on this contest in posting a picture of their Rummelsnuff collection at their profile on Instagram using the hashtag #OOLNikolaus till 6th of December 2019 11 o‘clock CET.
All participants agree that their photo/s will be shared in public and set in an open poll by Out Of Line Music GmbH. The winner concedes the right of temporal, content and territorial unlimited use of the picture/s or parts of it at all medias, especially the social media channels, to Out Of Line Music GmbH. There is no claim on releasing the picture/s.
(2) A payment in cash or a prize replacement is not possible in any case.
(3) The prize can not be cedet.
(4) Should one or more events should be cancelled after the termination of the contest, there is no claim on compensation.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Only pictures that are posted on a personal account with the Hashtag #OOLNikolaus are considered!
(2) All persons who accomplished the 18th year of life may participate.
Underage persons under 18 years are excluded of taking part. There will be no prize distribution to underage, whose participation is exciplitely excluded.
(3) Staff of Out Of Line Music GmbH, associated companies, involved coorperation partners and their relatives are excluded from participation.
(4) In the case of violation against the terms and conditions, Out Of Line Music GmbH reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
(5) Every participant is only allowed to participate one single time. Multiple participations are excluded. The organizer reserves the right to exclude participers in the case of multiple participations. This is also the case if one participant participate multiple times to get the chance on tickets of multiple events.
Additionally, persons using impermissible tools or taking advantages by manipulation. If applicable, prizes can be denied and reclaimed belated.
(6) The participant is in charge of the accuracy of the stated data for the participation of he contest (including the there for relevant data of the relevant Instagram account). Participation with fake identities or third party identities is not allowed. Participants who state wrong personal data may be excluded from the contest.
(7) Closing date for entries is 6th of December 2019, 11 o‘clock CET.
Execution and Processing of the Contest
(1) Every picture posted with the Hashtag #OOLNikolaus showing one or more shoe/s is automatically part of the contest.
(2) Participation on the contest is free of charge. The promotion is done at Of Line Music GmbH Facebook-Page, Instagram-Page, Youtube Page and Website ww.outofline.de.
(3) All pictures that are postet till 6th of December 2019, 11 o‘clock CET are considered. For potential delays in the process of posting, neither Out Of Line Music GmbH, Instagram, nor their cooperation partners can be hold responsible.
(4) Participation is only possible in compilance with the terms and conditions and the^ participation time frame.
(5) Out Of Line Music GmbH reserve the right to pick a winner at discretion.
(6) Winners will be openly anounced at Out Of Line Music GmbH Instagram with Account Name till 6th of December 2019 and are in duty to confirm their prize at the time of 4 days per personal message. Additionally they may be released by name on Out Of Line Music GmbH, Facebook-Page, Out Of Line Music GmbH Instagram-Page and Out Of Line Music GmbH Webpage www.outofline.de. The participant explicitely agree to this.
(7) Does a winner not send a message in the time of 4 days after anouncement, the claim on the prize declines and a new winner will be choosen.
(1) Out Of Line Music GmbH is free from all accountability with the fullfillment or delivery of the prize if there is no earlier time due to this conditions.
(2) A claim for compensation on Out Of Line Music GmbH only persists if the damage can be lead back to intention or culpable negligence. Out Of Line Music GmbH is liable for culpable injury on body, life and health of a individual also in simple negligence. Additionally Out Of Line Music GmbH is liable for the simple negligient violation of a cardinal obligation. Cardinal obligations are those that make the orderly execution of the contest and the Achievement of the contract aim possible and on that compilence the contest participant can regulary trust. The preceding restrictions of the liability especially applies for damages that are generated by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data, for errors of technical facilities or service, incorrect content, loss or extinction of data , virusses or of different kinds in use of the application. The liability due to the Product Liability Act is untouched by this.
The personal data provided by the participants in the context of the contest are collected, saved and used by Out Of Line Music GmbH for the sake of the execution and processing of the contest. The data will be deleted after the contest has been terminated. There is no further application of the data. Place in charge is due to the Privacy Act is Out Of Line Music GmbH, business location: Seestr. 257, GER-12623 Berlin. Every participant has the right on information about the use of his personal data. Out Of Line Music GmbH will inform the participant on request completely and free of charge as far as it concerns the participant. A mail at email@example.com is enough. It the participant wants the deletion of his data before the end of the contest, his participation on the contest ends. Additionally the privacy statement applies: https://www.outofline.de/datenschutzerklaerung/
Aside of this terms and conditions the relationship between organizer, participant and Facebook as much as Instagram is defined by the Facebook terms https://www.facebook.com/terms.php the Facebook privacy https://www.facebook.com/privacy as much as Instagram terms help.instagram.com/478745558852511 and Instagram privacy help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
Premature Termination of the contest
Out Of Line Music GmbH reserve the right to terminate and cancel the contest without anouncement and statement at every time. Out Of Line Music GmbH especially will take this possibility when due to technical reasons (for example virusses in the computer system, manipulation or errors at hard and/or software) or law reasons the proper execution of the contest cannot be guaranteed. If it will be the case that this termination is caused by the behaviour of a participant, Out Of Line Music GmbH may claim compensation from that person.
General legal terms
(1) The Legal Recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is to apply exclusively.
(3) If particular policies be invalid, are the rest of the terms and conditions unaffected of that.